Manly EagleTag Insurance Information
Manly EagleTag are covered by insurance for medical injury only.
Insurance does not cover loss of income.
It is advised that all players have Private Health Insurance as coverage is minimal in order to help keep our costs and registration fees down.
In case of an injury please follow these steps:
1. Report your injury to the Competition Manager asap using our online form here.
2. Contact the Manly EagleTag Insurer
Sportscover Australia Limited
Level 1, 271-273 Wellington Road Mulgrave
Victoria Australia, 3170
Telephone: +61 (0)3 8562 9100
Fax: +61 (0)3 8562 9111
Email: [email protected]
3. Quote the policy number - PMEL99/0121664
They will send you the relevant paperwork to complete. We will have a section to complete. This can be emailed to us for completion or brought to one of the venues on a competition night.
Players are not eligible to claim insurance if:
1. Player does not have an EagleTag Registration Number
2. Player has not registered and paid to play
3. Player is not on the Team Registration Form
4. Player did not sign on prior to taking the field
5. Player was not injured during game
6. Player aggravated an existing injury
Any questions please EMAIL US